Visit the farm shop deli counter for local and specialist produce.
FROM OUR DELI COUNTER:
- Wilshers Butchers: Fantastic quality meats from our local butcher in Marks Tey. We offer their ham, bacon, sausages, Suffolk chicken, salt marsh Mersea lamb and Essex and Suffolk beef, also Sunday roasting joints, all offered at the same price as Wilshers.
- Allen & Son Butchers: Local quality meats.
- Totham Bangers: A great selection of local gourmet sausages including pork & caramelised onion, pork & Guinness, venison, port & rosemary, Cumberland spirals. We also stock the homemade pate.
- Ken Greene: Smoked fish, Clacton on Sea. Local naturally smoked fish including smoked haddock, smoked trout, smoked mackeral, smoked salmon & smoked kippers.
- Local cheeses including; Suffolk Gold, Goats cheese from Maldon, Mrs Temples cheeses from Norfolk, Black Bomber, Stinking Bishop, Suffolk Blue and many more specialty varieties.
- Fantastic Dorset olives.
- Suffolk luxury scotch eggs.
- Award winning Toppings Pies.
Our range of homecooked foods includes:
- A wide variety of soups
- Homemade pies and pasties
- Beef & red wine lasagne
- Smoked mackeral and fennel quiches
- Goats cheese and butternut squash quiche
- Fish pies
- Salmon & spinach fishcakes
- Sausage rolls made with Wilshers sausage meat
- Curries (including Thai red chicken curry)
- Vegetable side orders
- Seasonal specialities (e.g. Pumpkin fondue)
- Homecooked sauces including onion gravy or mushroom and chestnut sauce)
- Mushroom & brie Wellingtons
- Roast pepper tortilla
- Vegetable curry
- Aubergine parmigiana
Please note that dishes change daily. You can telepone to place advance orders or find out what we’re cooking today! We also post what’s cooking in our Farm Shop kitichen regularly on our Facebook page (click the connect with us link at the top of the page).