Bird feeders need to be regularly cleaned and the Gardman Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush for sale in Colchester, Essex, at Poplar Nurseries is perfectly designed to make this chore simple.
With a long handle and a flexible shaft, the brush can move easily through feeders.
Suitable for all types of feeder.
Poplar’s top tips for cleaning your feeders:
• Clean all feeders regularly using a mild disinfectant
• Disassemble feeders if possible
• Remove all uneaten and wet food to avoid bacterial build up
• Using your brush, wash and scrub the feeder inside out
• Keep feeder clean of dropping and other debris
• After cleaning, rinse feeder thoroughly in clean water
• Wash outside and protect yourself by wearing gloves and washing your hands afterwards