Restaurant Update - New Tier 2 Rules
Poplar Nurseries top priority will always be to keep our customers and staff safe during the difficult times we are experiencing this year.
Guidance in place, which we respectfully ask you for follow:
● On arrival please queue up and wait to be seated by our restaurant host who will guide you through everything you need to know.
● Table Service - as you are probably aware, our restaurant is now operating via table service, so we will come to you once you have been seated. In line with government guidance every table will need to provide key information on the Track and Trace forms which includes name, contact number, together with the date and time of the visit. Unfortunately failure to comply with these requirements, which keeps a record of the vital information that will help the NHS with the Track and Trace programme, will mean that you will not be able to dine with us. Your details will be destroyed after 21 days.
● Please write your order on the back of the Track and Trace slip and when ready, place your slip into the plant pot at the end of your table together with the pencil provided. A member of staff from our front of house team will then collect your order. A member of our team will then take payment at your table once your order has been processed. The preferred method of payment is by card, however, we will accept cash.
● Government guidelines stipulate that indoor seating must be people from the same household. Mixed households are permitted in our outdoor seating area with the rule of six people applying within this area.
A range of social distancing and safety measures have been implemented in the restaurant to protect our customers and staff:
● All of our tables - inside and outside - are now socially distanced from each other and we ask that you do not move or reposition any furniture. Please ask a member of our team if you have any questions.
● A one way system is now in operation with the entrance being through the conservatory and the exit via the plant area.
● We welcome children, but please note that they are to remain seated unless being accompanied by an adult to the toilet or to leave.
● All tables, menus, pencils, sugar pots and condiment bowls are sanitised after each use.
We look forward to seeing you and assure you of a warm welcome when you visit and thank you for your patience during these difficult and challenging times.